Monday, July 27, 2009

Showing off my mama :)


My mother, Carmen, is quite possibly one of the best dressed mom's in the USA. It also doesn't hurt that she is very pretty and slim. However, her impeccable taste in fashion is probably one of the reasons she has become so successful with her new business. (A children's high end fashion line from Spain.)

I like to think that I also have good taste in clothing, and such. However, I have to give it up to my mom. She is the one who showed me how to look good and feel good about myself. She is still teaching me too.

She also has a knack for finding great things that you miss out on in stores.

She could easily replace Stacy London on "What Not to Wear".

Here I have posted an example of her great taste! I am not naming the designer of the dress, but it fits her like a glove.

She is turning 48 in September. Yeah, SHE IS 48....I know...(no surgery btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment