Monday, July 27, 2009

Most amazing unknown movie



I recently watched a Japanese film made a few years ago called "Survive Style 5+".

Once I pressed play, I could not take my eyes off the screen. It is an engrossing and surreal film. It is a film where various stories intertwine ala "Crash". Except this movie is MUCH BETTER then "Crash" or "Magnolia" in my opinion.

It is very colorful, and full of magic. This is a unique film, in that it is A LOT FUN to watch. You never know what's going to happen next. It's a comedy, mixed with touching drama and hope.

My favorite ongoing story within this flick is the one between Aman and his wife. It is a story about a husband, who spontaneously felt the urge to kill his wife. The problem? His wife keeps coming back from the dead (in various costumes), to literally kick his ass.

The relationship and chemistry between these two characters is brought to a front, somewhere in the middle of the movie, where Aman seems to make a peace with his wife.

This is a must see movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment