Tuesday, March 17, 2009

RE5...a game for lovers ;)


My new favorite addiction in video games...Resident Evil 5...
This game has taken ages to come out, and although I had hesitations over the xbox controller versus the Wii (which I preferred) it turned out to be a GREAT...no....AMAZINGLY FUN game!!!

The best thing about the latest addition of the franchise, has got to be the CO-OP! I can play with someone else! Online or here at home! Which means me and the boyfriend (pictured) can bond while impaling zombies. Hooray!

However, what is NOT COOL, is when said boyfriend gets mad because he "thinks" your taking all the ammo ( I WAS NOT!) and then decides to be a douchebag by shooting an oil barrel I'm standing next to.

WATCH YOUR BACK NESTOR....

After all is said and done, this has turned out to be a highlight of the week for me! I can't wait to get through all the levels with my beloved, even if he is a jerk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment